Today, LinkedIn file their initial intent to for a LinkedIn IPO.
Here are some interesting facts about that came out in the IPO filing:
* LinkedIn will be the first US based Social Networking site to go public.
* LinkedIn brought in $161 Million in the first 9 months of 2010.
* 73% of it’s revenue comes from within the US.
* 27% of its revenue is from premium account fees. Is this just upgraded individual accounts or corporate accounts?
* LinkedIn has 90 Million members, and was growing at a member per second at points within the year.
* From October to December 2010 the site had over 5.5 Billion page views.